Wednesday 7 September 2016

Log Blog Assignment - Entry 3

Photography



Question #1- What topic did you chose to explore? 
I chose to explore the topic of photos and photography.


Question #2 - Why did you chose this topic, was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it?
I absolutely adore photography. I love the perfection of all the different angles and I especially love filtering them to get the perfect lighting and colours.


Question #3 - Give 3 examples of where you find this type of media in your everyday life.  
Photos are found in art Galleries and in your everyday life. You can find pictures hung up on the walls of stores, schools and houses. 

Question #4 - Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience?
 This picture is a through the lens/behind the camera type of photograph. Instead of taking a picture of the Eiffel Tower itself, this particular photo is taking a picture of a camera pointed at the tower. People interested in different types of intricate photography would love this photo.

Question #5 - Why did you chose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent you chosen topic?   
I chose to use this picture as my visual because Paris has always been somewhere I'd love to travel to. The Eiffel Tower is gorgeous and whenever I see pictures of it, they always look so good. I also like how this isn't just a regular picture, it's different and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment